Landscaping is an important aspect of maintaining the aesthetic appeal and value of your estate. Anyone who owns a property with outdoor space in West Palm Beach could benefit from landscape maintenance services to keep their landscaping looking beautiful and healthy.
Does this apply to you?
There are various reasons why professional landscaping services might appeal to you:
Your Time is Precious
As a high earner, your schedule is busy and your time is limited.
Avoid spending your afternoons, weekends, or vacation time in the yard pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, or pruning trees. We can help you keep things on your property under control, year-round, and give you more time to focus on your business interests and enjoy the other important aspects of your life. You deserve to have the ability to rest and relax, so why let it overwhelm you?
Your Garden is an Extension of Your Living Area
Let us provide you with a magical, luxurious space you can enjoy every time you step onto your property. Gain the expertise of a team of landscape design professionals in West Palm Beach that are ready to assist you with everything necessary to create a relaxing outdoor living area that provides a peaceful and inviting environment for you to enjoy. We install a variety of lighting systems, lawn types, ornamental or aesthetic shrubbery, trees or anything that expresses your attitude and style:
- Water features such as fountains, ponds, or waterfalls provide a soothing sound that contributes to a serene atmosphere.
- Soft landscape lighting (for example, low-voltage lighting and string lights) produce a cozy and inviting ambiance in the evenings – whether you are relaxing alone or entertaining friends and family.
- Privacy screens such as hedges, trellises, or walls offer concealment and create a sense of seclusion.
- Natural materials such as stone, wood, and plants form a connection with nature that promotes a sense of peace and tranquility.
Your Standards are High
Beyond that, Florida Estate Management Services gives you access to professional landscape technicians that perform maintenance year-round which helps keep everything looking fantastic:
- Remove unsightly weeds that compete with desirable plants for resources such as nutrients, water, and sunlight, while some weeds also harbor pests and diseases. Make sure that the beautiful plants you have invested in can remain healthy and thrive.
- Administer fertilizer that contains essential nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium to promote strong root development, green leaf growth, and vibrant flower and fruit production. Fertilization of your lawn and garden boosts your property’s curb appeal and helps to create an attractive outdoor living space.
- Provide maintenance services to prevent disease and fungus growth in your garden and ensure healthy plants throughout their life:
- Proper planting techniques allow for proper air circulation while implementing companion planting lets Mother Nature protect your plants.
- Soil management practices such as regular fertilization, proper pH levels, and the use of organic matter boosts the health of your soil.
- Precise water management ensures there is proper evaporation and avoids waterlogged soil.
- Sanitation and regular cleaning of garden tools as well as removing dead or infected plant material also prevent the spread of disease and fungus.
- The use of fungicides may be necessary on occasion. Our experts understand the importance of applying the correct dosage and how to avoid harming beneficial insects or other plants.
- Keep any yard pests or insects under control.
- From white flies and spider mites to aphids, thrips, snails and slugs, we will identify and control garden pests in a timely manner to prevent damage to your plants and ensure a successful growing season.
- Larger creatures like rats, mice, and moles are also removed and dissuaded from returning in order to keep your garden looking the way you want.
- The professionals at Florida Estate Management Services regularly inspect your property for maintenance tasks – performing irrigation system examinations and repairs, check outdoor lighting and change all burned out bulbs, and reset all your system timers accordingly.
You Demand Proactive Service
Because you value good customer service, it is essential that you work with a company where everyone is responsive to your needs and questions.
- We provide you with exceptional service, treat you and your family with respect and make ourselves available when you need us. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our handymen and quick responding service center professionals solve your issues rapidly as our office has customer service reps ready to answer your calls. You also have the option of putting in requests online via our website.
- In addition to our around the clock service, we believe in frequent communication. As well as receiving electronic reports that are date and time stamped with photos showing all completed services, you will also be kept informed of any developments in the area via communication emails.
- You are protected in the event of an accident as Florida Estate Management Services is a licensed, bonded, and insured company and all of our employees are covered by workman’s comp. Not only that’s, but we have one of the highest insurance limits in the industry.
- For your reassurance, we are accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Our staff go out of their way to build strong customer relationships and perform services that exceed any expectations you may have.
- For your convenience, you might want to opt for the simplicity of Country Club billing – a monthly statement that covers a multitude of services.
Florida Estate Management Services has a landscape design team to help you create a pleasing, relaxing atmosphere that you can enjoy. Receive a free, no-obligation consultation from one of our team specialists today. We will craft a detail-oriented solution that fits your unique situation.
Get the home watch, maintenance, and emergency services you deserve to keep your property looking great and provide your family with the safe, secure environment they deserve. Contact Florida Estate Management Services to find out more about landscape maintenance services in West Palm Beach. Stop working, start living, we can help, call today. (561) 721-9537.