At Florida Estate Management Services, we provide our clients with a professional full service home maintenance company to manage your home. Our team of bonded, licensed, and insured professionals are at hand to make available expert services. They will help you effectively take care of your homes’ interior, exterior and other maintenance management with our one stop shop approach.
At Florida Estate Management Services, we dedicate our time and attention on building good long-term relationships with our clients. Our estate management services in Florida are aimed at the Florida homeowner who wants to maintain and even improve their property’s curb appeal and value. With our services, you can rest assured that your property will be kept in pristine condition while you are out of town and that if any emergencies arise, they will be tended to promptly and professionally. The safety and security of your property are our main concern. Our goal is to give you peace of mind, knowing that assistance is just a call away; whether you are in town or away. We strive to maximize the South Florida lifestyle and provide superior customer service.
What is included in our Estate Management Service Florida?
- Weekly property inspections by insured and experienced specialists
- Service company monitoring and supervision – we work with your chosen vendor
- Property damage – cracks, leaks, water intrusion, mold/damp etc.,
- Blocked gutters,
- Insect infestations
- Pool and Spa cleanliness
- Pool and Spa Equipment
- Landscape maintenance
- Air Conditioning System checks, maintenance and repairs
- Electrical Inspection
- Plumbing Inspection
- Leak Inspection
- Appliance Inspection
Vehicle and golf cart maintenance
General security checks
Pest control monitoring
Additions and improvements to the home
Emergency weather information (hurricane proofing)
- Storage of patio furniture
- Installation of shutters
- Post storm assessment
Home maintenance and concierge services
- Landscape design and maintenance
- Home interior cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Interior and Exterior Pest Control
- Pool and Spa Maintenance
- Electrical Repairs – including landscape lighting.
- Plumbing Repairs and Upgrades
- Appliance Repairs
- Air Conditioning installation, repairs and routine maintenance
- Roof Repairs
General Handyman Services
- Painting – exterior and interior
- Remodeling – kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- Replacing light bulbs
- Slider and garage door maintenance
We use Florida Estate Management Services for Home Watches when we are away at our northern home in New York. Our Florida home is always in great hands when we are away. They even do a complimentary turn on and welcome back so that we come home to a cool house, the water is on, the hot water heater is running, fresh ice is in the fridge and our washer and dryer are set-up and ready so we don’t have to spend our day setting up the house.
My husband and I use Florida Estate Management Services for Home Watch. This summer when we were away, they contacted us right away during the home watch visit to inform us that our air conditioner was freezing up and causing water damage. Our air conditioner was old and needed replacing. We thought about it and made the decision to have it replaced. Florida Estate Management was wonderful and handled the whole thing for us very quickly. We returned home to a nice cool house. We highly recommend them for home watch and maintenance services.
Before you hire your estate management service, here are some questions you should ask:
- What services are included?
- Do you offer additional concierge services?
- Are your contractors licensed, bonded and insured?
- How long have you been in business and what is your experience level?
- How many staff members do you have?
- Are all your service providers in-house, or do you work with contractors?
- What are your rates, and do you offer different packages for different budgets and service requirements?
- What types of properties do you manage?
- Do you provide security checks
- How often do you inspect my property
- What do they offer during hurricane season
You don’t need our HomeWatch Service for your unoccupied home. But you will want one if would like:
- Peace of mind that your home is being well cared for while you are not there – especially during hurricane season.
- Maintenance, improvements, cleaning and repairs to be carried out by fully licensed, bonded, and insured contractors before a problem is compounded.
- Enjoy your stay in your South Florida home without the hassle of carrying out home maintenance, repairs or cleaning upon your arrival.
- Deterring squatters and criminals from your property with a presence and an empty mailbox.
Estate management companies employ teams of bonded, licensed and insured professionals to provide services that will help you effectively take care of your vacation home’s interior, exterior and any maintenance services whilst you are away. Estate management can include various services, depending on your requirements. Some of the service to select from are: vehicle maintenance, carpet cleaning, windows and mirror cleaning, pest control maintenance and inspections, handyman services or repairs and improvements, garden maintenance, etc.