If you are researching estate management services in Lake Worth, then look no further!
Home Watch Services
The umbrella under which most of our services fall, a home watch service gives you invaluable peace of mind. Just as its name suggests, think of this function as an extra set of eyes on your Lake Worth property. But, the best part is that these eyeballs belong to our fully licensed and insured specialists!
Home watch packages let you enjoy your second home without the stress and worry of being an absent homeowner. Extra benefits include:
- Confidence that your property is monitored by professionals to keep it safe from damage or crime.
- Convenience derived from delegating the coordination of household tasks, maintenance, and repairs.
- Cost savings by preventing problems from becoming more serious and costly down the line.
- Maintenance to ensure that your residence is ready for your next stay.
Our home watch service includes weekly inspections. Our team checks for general security issues, pest control, air conditioning malfunctions, electrical, plumbing, pool services, and landscape maintenance issues. Additionally, we offer services for adding improvements to your home and closely monitor the job until it meets your total satisfaction.
Home Maintenance Services
While a lot of vacation home maintenance is addressed with our home watch package, you may want more than the basics done. That is where our home maintenance services come in.
- Like any other property, a vacation home in Lake Worth requires regular maintenance to stay in good condition. Again, utilizing only the top contractors, we can assist you with ancillary projects such as:
- Regular cleaning, especially before and after each visit. This helps to maintain a fresh environment and prevent the buildup of dust, dirt, and allergens.
- House cleaning, dry cleaning and laundry service, window washing, upholstery and carpet cleaning.
- Handyman services, locksmith rekeying, and roof repair services.
- Kitchen or bathroom remodeling, putting up shelving, hanging artwork, and so on.
- Pool and spa maintenance and upgrades such as acid washing or resurfacing.
- Interior and exterior pest control services to keep rodents, ants, and termites etc. at bay.
- Lawn and ornamental garden services to enhance your outdoor living.
Would you categorize yourself as a busy individual and/ or someone who appreciates a more luxurious experience?
Do convenience, timesaving, personalized attention, and tailored services appeal to you?
Then our concierge services will be music to your ears! Trust our experienced and knowledgeable professionals at Florida Estate Management Services to handle your day-to-day and logistical tasks. The errands taken care of by this personal assistant service will vary, but typically include:
- Scheduling appointments and making reservations. Armed with a coveted rolodex of contacts, a professional concierge service can access special privileges for you. Think VIP and short-notice priority restaurant bookings, upgrades, reduced rates, and complimentary entry or drinks.
- Coordinating your travel arrangements. Use our bon-voyage services and welcome-home services for convenient limo airport transfers.
- Personal shopping – from purchasing gifts that match your detailed specifications to picking up groceries to restock your pantry. If you’re arriving on a late flight and don’t have time to shop, we will do it for you and have your refrigerator stocked with your favorite foods by the time you arrive.
- Home management and household cleaning services whether that be a part-time cleaner recommendation or scheduling a deep clean before your arrival. As well as housekeeping tasks, we also oversee home renovations and decorating projects.
- Event planning and coordination, be it organizing an intimate dinner party to planning a wedding. We also offer chef and catering services and holiday or occasion home decorating.
- Delivery reception service to coordinate package shipping details and have your delivered items waiting for you.
- Arranging your vehicles’ servicing, repairs, and detailing…. and so much more.
We aim to form personal relationships with our clients. So your concierge will get to know your expectations and preferences. We take pride in our proactive service, and at the same time, we are only a phone call away for any services you may need.
Hurricane Preparedness and Emergency Services
The South Florida hurricane season lasts from June 1st to November 30th. Ensure that your permanent or seasonal Lake Worth property is ready to withstand severe weather during this time with our hurricane preparedness service.
Before the hurricane:
- Secure and store any patio furniture, grills, and other objects that could become projectiles during high winds.
- Trim overgrown trees and bushes that may damage your buildings.
- Install storm shutters to protect windows from gale force winds and flying debris.
- Provide emergency services as an added measure of security to your home.
During the hurricane:
- In case of an emergency, we will assess the situation on your behalf, make ourselves available to local authorities, and most importantly, make sure that you are personally contacted during any situation to provide you with details and ensure the safety of your home.
After the hurricane:
- Do post-storm assessments of your property and document any damage for insurance purposes.
- Remove debris.
- Check the property for any leaks or water damage and address any issues promptly to prevent mold and mildew.
Florida Estate Management Services
When choosing a company to take care of your vacation, look for a provider that possess qualities such as reliability, responsiveness, attention to detail, professionalism, experience, trustworthiness, and good communication skills.
- Our team of fourteen employees has been providing home maintenance services to the residences of Palm Beach County for over 40 years. Everyone has had background checks and undergone drug tests.
- Your keys are kept in a secure safe that is always locked.
- You are protected as all employees are covered by workman’s comp insurance.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All home-watches are conducted on tablets and emailed at the time the inspection has been completed with pictures of your home.
Whether you are leaving Lake Worth for an exotic trip or departing your vacation home to head back North, we can help manage your property while it is unoccupied.
Our professionally trained team in Lake Worth offers the home watch, home maintenance, concierge services, hurricane preparedness and emergency services to fit the needs of your Florida property. You can rest assured that your home is taken care of, even when you are not here.