Do you need electrical repairs in Jupiter? Then look no further! Property management means more than simply cutting the grass, trimming the trees, and other landscaping. Maintaining the electrics of your vacation home is an ever-more-important part of the service.
Our Love Affair with Power
Electricity has become an essential aspect of modern life, and it is challenging to imagine life without it. Today’s homes are wired for everything from wi-fi, turning on the morning coffee, and powering the security system. An electrical failure can cause not just a bad weekend for guests but result in hundreds or even thousands of dollars in repair or replacement costs if not taken care of quickly.
- Lighting is one of the most significant ways that modern homes use electricity. Electrical lighting is not only convenient but also enhances safety and security by making it possible to illuminate the exterior of homes and yards.
- Electric stoves, ovens, microwaves, and other appliances are found in all households. These appliances offer a quick and efficient way to prepare meals, which is vital for families with busy schedules.
- Electric heating and air conditioning cooling systems provide a comfortable living environment, regardless of the weather conditions outside. These systems consume a considerable amount of energy and, therefore, can result in high electricity bills.
- Refrigerators and freezers are essential appliances for storing food, preserving its freshness, and preventing spoilage. Without electricity, it would be challenging to maintain food at safe temperatures for consumption.
- Entertainment and communication are also heavily reliant on electricity in modern homes.
Fortunately, these are not the days of blowing fuses and falling down the stairs to the basement (If you missed that reference, watch the film A Christmas Story). Power surges still trip circuit breakers to prevent permanent damage to appliances and household equipment, but this does not always work, and you need electrical repairs made to your Jupiter home.
Electricity is Not for DIY Enthusiasts
Professionally installed electrics are essential for the safety, efficiency, and reliability of electrical systems in homes:
- Safety: Faulty wiring or improper installation of electrical equipment is a significant safety hazard, causing electrical shocks, fires, and even fatalities. Professional electricians have the knowledge, training, and experience to ensure that electrical installations meet the necessary safety standards.
- Compliance: Building regulations require that electrical installations meet certain standards, and failure to comply can result in fines, legal penalties, and insurance issues. A professional electrician will ensure that all work is up to code and will be able to provide the necessary certification.
- Efficiency: A properly installed electrical system will be more efficient, reducing energy waste and lowering electricity bills. Experienced contractors will recommend and install energy-efficient lighting, appliances, and other devices that will save you money in the long run.
- Reliability: Skillfully installed electrics are more likely to function properly and to last longer than DIY or substandard installations. Electricians use high-quality materials and equipment and test all connections to ensure that they are secure and working correctly.
At Florida Estate Management Services (FEMS), we do not perform complete home rewiring, but we train our employees, get them licensed, and provide the experience to handle just about every incident or failure that can happen in a home. Replacing a circuit breaker is a quick fix for our personnel. We can also install and wire in new appliances (i.e. a stove or a garbage disposal) in just one afternoon.
The FEMS Advantage
With 150 years of combined experience under our belts, we believe that prevention is better than cure. As such, we will come to your home once a year and change all the burned-out light bulbs; even those in high, hard to reach areas. Your timers are reset accordingly.
FEMS electrical repair service does not stop at the front door. We also take care of:
- Landscape light checks, exterior lighting installation and repairs
- Timing devices to turn on your landscaping and security lights, motion detectors, and sprinkler systems
- Air conditioning maintenance, installation, and repairs
- Pool maintenance equipment plus pool heater installation and repairs
- Our employees also service backup generators to ensure continuous electrical support in case the city grid goes out due to a storm or is brought down for maintenance.
Not only are our employees and contractors experienced specialists in their areas of expertise, they are also licensed, bonded, and insured so that you are protected in the event of a catastrophe. Moreover, we boast one of the highest limits of insurance in the home care industry.
Pivotal to our superior service is two-way communication. All work that is carried out (electrical included), is detailed in an electronic report that is both date and time-stamped. We are available 24/7 and more than happy to accommodate any unique requests that you have.
Jupiter has so much to offer for residents and visitors. Let Florida Estate Management Services take care of your property needs so that you and your guests can enjoy it all, worry-free. Contact us today for more information – including help with electrical repairs in Jupiter.