Home Watch Services
Our home watch and estate management services consist of weekly inspections by our licensed and insured specialists to ensure all aspects of your property are well maintained. Inspections consist of general security, pest control, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, pool service and landscape maintenance. We also specialize in any additions or improvements your home may require. All our vendors are licensed and insured. You can rest assured that all services needed at your home will be promptly addressed and closely monitored until completion to your satisfaction.
We believe in forming personal relationships with our clients to know all facets of their home and their needs. Our goal is to give you peace of mind, knowing that assistance is just a call away whether you are in town or away. We strive to maximize the South Florida lifestyle and provide superior customer service.
Quick Links to Topics on this Page
|Service Company Monitoring||Exterior Inspection|
|Interior Inspection||Vehicle and Golf Cart Maintenance|
|Mail Retrieval||Emergency Weather Information|
- Homes require regular service. Today, most homeowners employ at least one service company. Whether it’s your pool service and landscaper or pest control, someone needs to monitor them while you are away. Florida Estate Management Services will inspect your property to ensure it is properly maintained and work with your vendors when an issue arises.
- We can also provide interior access when needed to your vendors.
- Overall appearance and health of landscaping
- Pool Cleanliness and equipment inspections
- Insect Infestation
- Surface cracks, leaks, and water intrusion
- Air Condition System – At each home inspection we will check that the A/C is working properly.
- Electrical Inspection – To avoid potential fire hazards, we will inspect your electrical panel for tripped circuit breakers.
- Plumbing Inspection
- During each home inspection, we will check your home for mold, mildew, and internal water leaks.
- We’ll run your dishwasher and garbage disposal. Next we’ll check your basic plumbing and eliminate stale drain water by running water through your sinks, tubs and showers. Lastly, we’ll disinfect and give your toilets a good flush to prevent dried gaskets and water rings.
- Leak Inspection and Water Intrusion
- At each home watch inspection we check the ceilings for any leaks or moisture damage.
- After checking the interior we will inspect your exterior for any newly formed cracks or gaps that will inevitably let water in.
- Appliance Inspection
- We will check your refrigerator, freezer and wine coolers for proper operation.
- Start and drive car weekly
- Check battery charge
- Pick up mail and forward weekly or upon request
- Members will be notified of any severe weather conditions and actions we are taking to protect their home
- Post storm inspections and reports
- Weekly alarm checks
- Guaranteed emergency contact upon any alarm activation
Florida Estate Management also provides Home Watch Services in the following areas:
- Boyton Beach
- Delray Beach
- Ocean Ridge
- Palm Beach Gardens
- South Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Gulf Stream
- Jupiter Inlet Colony
- Lake Worth
- Mangonia Park
- Palm Beach Shores
- Royal Palm Beach
- Boca Raton
- Juno Beach
- North Palm Beach
- Palm Beach
- PGA National
- Frenchmans Creek
- Frenchmans Reserve
- Lost Tree Village